Introducing the biggest update to Head and Neck Anatomy ever!
We’ll be unveiling the newest, most feature-packed release of Head and Neck Anatomy to date at the 2019 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition from Sartuday, March 16 through Monday, March 18, 2019. The event will take place at:
Hyatt Regency Chicago
151 East Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60601
View map >
Come visit us at Booth 1118 for an exclusive, hands-on preview of Head and Neck Anatomy 3!
New features include:
- New Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality Mode to enhance learning experience
- New model set specific to Head & Neck Anatomy
- Improved user interface for easier navigation & content access
- Updated and expanded content with extensive library of video and image galleries
- In-depth quizzes for every section
Win a free copy!
Simply stop by the booth and drop off your business card to be entered into our random drawing. Three lucky winners will be chosen at the close of the exhibition. Will you be one of them? Join us to find out!