Here’s what’s in Complete Dentures:
- First ever 3D Tooth Arrangement Simulator
- Complete denture clinical procedures program
- Real-Time Custom Model Annotations
- 35 richly-illustrated chapters with hundreds of images, animations, videos and interactive quizzes
- Over 2,000 reference links to enhance interactive reading
- Operating System: Windows XP or newer, or Mac OS X 10.9+
- Hardware: 5GB free hard drive and 4GB RAM
Complete Dentures Video
1. Complete Dentures containing 35 richly illustrated chapters with hundreds color images, animations, and videos.
2. The 3D animations and videos are linked to specific locations in the text.
3. The content is scientifically referenced with links in the text that reveal the complete citation.
4. The program provides foundational and advanced concepts, covering all aspects of complete denture clinical procedures from examination, diagnosis, and prognosis to the identification, management, and troubleshooting of clinical complications.
5. It contains the most comprehensive description of edentulous hard and soft tissue anatomy along with specific clinical applications of the knowledge. The anatomy content is supported by interactive visual quizzes with reference libraries.
6. The different philosophies of occlusion can be easily understood and visualized using the 3D animations supported by detailed textual descriptions with figures and videos.
7. A richly illustrated, unique chapter that traces the history of complete dentures is included in the program.
8. The materials used with complete dentures and their handling guidelines are described and richly illustrated.
9. CAD/CAM fabrication procedures are described and illustrated.
10. Over 2,000 reference links within the text rather than selective reading.
11. There is nonlinear programming and ease of navigation.
12. Image gallery
13. Animation and video gallery
14. Gallery of patient treatment examples
15. Resource appendices with classic content
16. Content provided by a large number of authors with special expertise