The 3D Tooth Atlas, has been integrated into the curriculum of more than 70% of North American dental schools, and is in use throughout the international dental community as a state-of-the-art professional and patient education solution.
Featuring 3D sections on Periodontology, Odontogenesis, Anthropology, Dental Embryology, and Clinical Access. The Clinical Access portal directly accesses the 3D models of teeth for easier and quicker viewing and to facilitate patient and staff education.
Here’s what’s new in Tooth Atlas 9 Hygiene:
- Redesigned User Interface and User Experience
- Primary and Secondary Tooth Morphology
- Radiographic Anatomy
- Tooth Morphology with over 200 models
- Synopsis of Human Dentition with in-depth quizzes
- Course Guide for easy integration into curriculum
- Easy license reactivation and improved installation experience
- Operating System: Windows XP or newer, or Mac OS X 10.8+
- Hardware: 5GB free hard drive and 4GB RAM