Detailed anatomy of the TMJ along with its unique features, muscles of mastication, ligaments, innervation and blood supply are displayed in animations based on real anatomy and in dissection images with annotations.
Anatomically precise illustrations are displayed with the state-of-the-art viewing and interaction protocols. The Atlas also includes a number of review and self-assessment modules for students.
Here’s what’s new in Occlusion Atlas 3:
- Introducing 3D models with interactive features
- Improved user interface for easier navigation and content access
- Extensive library of video and image galleries
- Faster loading time and better performance for great user experience
- Operating System: Windows XP or newer, or Mac OS X 10.8+
- Hardware: 5GB free hard drive and 4GB RAM