The 3D Tooth Atlas, has been integrated into the curriculum of more than 70% of North American dental schools, and is in use throughout the international dental community as a state-of-the-art professional and patient education solution.
Featuring 3D sections on Periodontology, Odontogenesis, Anthropology, Dental Embryology, and Clinical Access. The Clinical Access portal directly accesses the 3D models of teeth for easier and quicker viewing and to facilitate patient and staff education.
Here’s what’s new in Tooth Atlas 9:
- New Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality mode
- Redesigned User Interface and User Experience
- Real-Time Custom Model Annotations
- More In-Depth Quizzes
- New Laboratory Waxing Video Section
- Interactive Dental Anatomy Course
- Tooth Morphology with over 500 model
- Synopsis of Human Dentition with in-depth quizzes
- Easy license activation and improved installation experience
- Specialized resources with sample examinations and other anatomic resources
- Operating System: Windows XP or newer, or Mac OS X 10.8+
- Hardware: 5GB free hard drive and 4GB RAM