The 3D Tooth Atlas, has been integrated into the curriculum of more than 70% of North American dental schools, and is in use throughout the international dental community as a state-of-the-art professional and patient education solution.
Featuring 3D sections on Periodontology, Odontogenesis, Anthropology, Dental Embryology, and Clinical Access. The Clinical Access portal directly accesses the 3D models of teeth for easier and quicker viewing and to facilitate patient and staff education.
Here’s what’s new in Tooth Atlas 8:
- Interactive Dental Anatomy course
- Tooth Morphology with over 500 models
- Synopsis of Human Dentition with in-depth quizzes
- Additional specialized resources for Endodontics, Periodontics, Skull Osteology and Anthropology
- Easy license reactivation and improved installation experience
- Newly remastered assets
- Operating System: Windows XP or newer, or Mac OS X 10.8+
- Hardware: 5GB free hard drive and 4GB RAM